is pest control safe for kids and pets?

family

is pest control safe for kids and pets?

You might be wondering if pest control is safe for your pets and children. The answer is yes!

Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or landlord, pest control should be a priority. Not only can pests cause damage to your property and food supply, but they can also pose serious health risks to people who are allergic to them. For this reason, pest control is a must-have for any home or business.

However, you may be wondering if it’s safe for pets and kids. While many of the chemicals used in traditional pest control are harmful to children and animals (including cats, dogs, and other household pets), there are non-toxic options available that will not harm your family members or pets.

Organic Pesticides

Organic pesticides are made from materials like plants and fungi that come from nature rather than man-made chemicals. These pesticides are often made with natural ingredients that have been used since ancient times as insect repellents or insecticides. The most common organic pesticides include pyrethrins and rotenone which comes from chrysanthemum flowers; neem oil extract derived from neem trees; diatomaceous earth made from fossilized diatoms; boric acid powder which is created by boiling borax ore until it forms crystals.

Pest Busterzz Guarantee

ECO FRIENDLY
satisfaction guaranteed

Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.


954-213-5293

You may also be wondering whether pesticides could kill off roaches or ants in your home, which is how we get most of our customers here at Pest Busterzz. The answer is yes! We use non-toxic pesticides that only target insects, so you don’t have to worry about any collateral damage in your home.

There are also non-toxic pesticides that do not contain any chemicals at all! These include products like sticky traps and boric acid powder which are made from materials like cardboard or clay dust mixed with food coloring so that they look enticing to insects but won’t harm them when they eat it instead (and then die!)

If you’re interested in learning more about how we keep your home safe from pests, give us a call today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!

No Comments

Post A Comment